Saturday, March 23, 2013

Overwhelmed and so very thankful for my community. A huge thank you to manager, Mike Daley at Starbucks and all the partners and friends... Kristin Woodruff, Jakee Monroe, Sarah Faust, Cindy Teague, Amanda Brumit, Shayla Pittman, Whitney Pierce, Amy Robinson, Beverly Robinson, Leah Green and Kat Roberts (just to name a few) who helped make today possible... I am blown away that yall raised $1,912.00 in just a few short hours!  

These are some of the ladies that helped make today possible!! 




   
It was a chilly start to the morning! 
My Life School friends came this morning too! 
Sue with the magic cake we were all drooling over! 


Some of my Creekwood Church family who came to support!





Meet Caitlyn and Sebastian Chase.
Sebastian sold his silly bands so he could buy erasers to sell. Erasers to erase my cancer.
When he told me this it took everything within me to hold back tears. 

Another HUGE thank you to Patricha Cryer Martinez and her two girls, Alliyiah and Marissa and their grandparents who own the Splash Auto Bath here in Waxahachie. My car was beautifully detailed and I was given the most generous gift and it all started with two sweet girls who have big hearts and love to give! 
I can't quite communicate in words exactly how much gratitude and appreciation Greg and I feeling right now. Thank you, thank you! 

Thank you Splash Auto Bath! 
Needless to say today was an excellent day... 


1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, this experience is just an incredible example of how we can all bless others by just sharing our own gifts, baking, selling, cleaning cars. . . I love this! We don't have to look at someone else's gift and wish we could use theirs. We are called to use the gifts HE gave us and that happened today. It is obvious that there are so very many people who love you and your sweet family. Lady, you have touched many lives! God's blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete